- Proficient with computers, particularly relating to Microsoft Office, Outlook, etc.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to build strong interpersonal relationships.
- Strong organization and time management skills with the ability to work without distraction.
- Ability to learn quickly, be adaptable, flexible and creative.
- Attention to details and service oriented.
- History of ethical performance.
- Commitment to ten hours per week.
Concordant LLC is seeking a motivated accounting intern ready to apply knowledge of business practices and processes in a fast-paced, real-world environment. The intern will assist with preparing journal entries, performing bank reconciliations, creating invoices, and assisting the Office Manager with various accounting duties as requested.
Hourly rate will be $20 per hour.
Must either be a recent graduate or in the process of completing a bachelor’s or master’s degree in accounting. Must have completed introductory accounting courses and have a basic understanding of financial principles.
Location: Laramie, WY (Remote)
- Veterans Highly Desired
- Candidate must be US citizen (or be able to prove the right to work in the US for an extended period of time).
- Must successfully pass a background check as a condition of employment; based on security clearance level required.
- Proof of vaccination is required