1 or more years of experience is required. Proven experience in providing tier 2 customer service and technical support via telephone and/or incident tickets, with a focus on delivering exceptional customer service.
A bachelor’s degree in information technology, Computer Science, or a related field. Equivalent work experience may be considered.
We provide a comprehensive compensation package, including a range of benefits to support our employees’ well-being and professional growth.
The hourly range for this position is between $26.70 and $54.73, reflecting our commitment to rewarding expertise and performance.
As an Operations Analyst and Telecommunications Administrator, you will be at the forefront of providing technical support and customer service excellence. Your responsibilities will encompass a wide range of critical tasks.
- Providing tier 2 customer service and technical support via telephone and/or Remedy Incident Tickets and Service Requests escalated from the Unified Service Desk (Level 1).
- Provide user administration for service-level incidents and requests, troubleshoot IT and Network applications, and act as a point of escalation for calls not solved by Unified Service Desk personnel.
- Following documented policies, procedures, and workflow. To ensure consistent and effective support.
- Utilizing Automatic Call Distribution (ACD) to accept warm-transfer escalations from the Unified Service Desk.
- Serve as an escalation for incident and request tickets not solved by the Unified Service Desk to provide in-depth troubleshooting and analysis of various software client issues, network connectivity, wireless, remote access (VPN), DNS, DHCP and other application and service- related incidents.
- Utilizing Remedy Action Request System to provide detailed documentation of incident tickets and service requests.
- Delivering high quality customer service through courteous, prompt and accurate communication and documentation.
- Monitoring and communicating service outages, ensuring stakeholders are informed and engaged.
- Serving as a backup to the System Monitoring and Response Team by responding to alerts from Spectrum, NetIQ, Statseeker and other monitoring systems.
- Escalating problems and tickets to other Operations or Engineering teams as necessary.
- Participating in group meetings and delivery of services to Operations.
- All other duties assigned or volunteered.
Certifications / Other
additional required knowledge and skills
- Must have knowledge of PC Platforms, Macintosh OS, LAN/WAN, TCP/IP. Knowledge of Remedy, and experience with monitoring systems is desired.
- Ability to troubleshoot IT and Network applications, conduct in-depth analysis of software client issues, network connectivity, wireless, remote access (VPN), DNS, DHCP, and other application and service-related incidents.
- Demonstrated ability to serve as an escalation point for technical issues not resolved by Level 1 support, providing in-depth troubleshooting and resolution.
- Proficiency in documenting incident tickets and service requests using tools such as Remedy Action Request System, ensuring detailed and accurate documentation.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, for effectively interacting with customers, colleagues, and stakeholders.
- Previous experience in a technical support role, operations analysis, or telecommunications administration, with a focus on providing tier 2 customer service and troubleshooting.
- Familiarity with ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library) principles and practices, particularly in incident management and service request fulfillment.
- Knowledge of Remedy Incident Management system and experience in using it for tracking and resolving incidents.
- Familiarity with monitoring systems such as Spectrum, NetIQ, Statseeker, or similar tools for identifying and addressing service outages and performance issues.
- Familiarity with system monitoring and response processes, including responding to alerts and engaging with monitoring tools.
Veterans Highly Desired
Candidate must be US citizen (or be able to prove the right to work in the US for an extended period of time).
Must successfully pass a background check as a condition of employment; based on security clearance level required.
EEO statement: Concordant is an equal-opportunity employer. All employment opportunities are provided without regard to race, religion, sex (including sexual orientation and gender identity), marital status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.