8+ relevant years of experience
A bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university is required.
We provide a comprehensive compensation package, including a range of benefits to support our employees’ well-being and professional growth.
100% Remote (home office)
The Candidate shall provide acquisition support service assisting in:
- Writing requirements into sound and sufficient SOWs, PWSs, and/or Task/Delivery Orders;
- Performing and/or evaluating market research, trends, conditions, alternative sources, and technological advances as they apply to the program;
- Researching and reviewing all applicable policies, guidance, and regulations to support the customer and Contracting Officer (CO) in their decision making;
- Providing business advice and assistance to functional area technical experts, requiring activities, and customers;
- Collaborating with customers and stakeholders on performance requirements among multiple sites and service lines to obtain agreement, standardize enterprise equipment, supply and/or service requirements in support of strategic acquisition plans;
- Analyzing and assisting in the development of IGCEs;
- Drafting/preparing contractual related documents, forms, and solicitations;
- Reviewing procurement documents for accuracy, adequacy, and completeness;
- Refining and improving source selection evaluation criteria;
- Analyzing and evaluating pricing data and other types of pricing information to draft a price reasonableness recommendation for the CO;
- Working with the technical experts and the CO to ensure project milestones are reflected in the contractual documents and project plan;
- Coordinating and assisting with the planning, preparing, developing, executing, and maintaining of current acquisition plans, strategies, and overall program office acquisition administration functions including program control and tracking;
- Establishing perimeters and maintaining controls to ensure contracts are executed in accordance with terms and conditions;
- Providing CO and/or Contract Specialist(CS) advice on all phases of negotiation for contract modifications, change orders, supplemental agreements and delivery order processes including requirements requiring definitions, justification and approval for service contract extension, method of contracting, evaluation of proposals and advice concerning contract administration;Monitoring quality assurance surveillance plans (QASPs) to ensure contracted services meet contract requirements along with the expectations and needs of the facility; and
- Performing post-award administration in support of NCO Contracting Officers.
- Coordinating with leadership, staff, and other stakeholders to conduct analyses and recommend or develop a course of action;
- Assisting with monitoring contract performance over the life of the concerning contract and demonstrate the ability to solve a broad range of problems relating to proposals for change, claims, payments, and similar problems.
Certifications / Other
- Federal Acquisition Certification in Contracting (FAC-C) or Defense Acquisition Workforce Improvement Act (DAWIA) Level II or Ill certification are preferred. Veterans Highly Desired.
- Candidate must be US citizen (or be able to prove the right to work in the US for an extended period of time).
- Must successfully pass a background check as a condition of employment; based on security clearance level required.
additional required knowledge and skills
In addition to the experience and educational requirements described, the AUS shall clearly possess the following knowledge and skills:
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both orally and in writing;
- Ability to conduct comprehensive research and analysis of technical and cost data;
- Ability to read and interpret acquisition policy, regulations, and directives; and
- Ability to provide clear leadership, technical direction, and guidance to all lower level acquisition personnel.
Veterans Highly Desired
Candidate must be US citizen (or be able to prove the right to work in the US for an extended period of time).
Must successfully pass a background check as a condition of employment; based on security clearance level required.
EEO statement: Concordant is an equal-opportunity employer. All employment opportunities are provided without regard to race, religion, sex (including sexual orientation and gender identity), marital status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.