10+ relevant years of experience
Bachelor’s degree with curriculum in accounting, business, finance, law contracts, purchasing, economics, industrial management, marketing, quantitative methods, or organization and management
We provide a comprehensive compensation package, including a range of benefits to support our employees’ well-being and professional growth.
Laramie work location with infrequent travel to Washington DC required
- Provide both pre- and post-award contract management support independently or as part of an acquisition team.
- Working understanding of FAR, DFARS, and/or FAA AMS and the United Contract Format (UCF).
- Supports the development of acquisition plans and planning documents including Statement of Work (SOW), Cost Estimates and Solicitation documents.
- Assist with award and administration of contracts, to include monthly reporting, invoice reconciliation, and other support as requested by the contracting officer or the COR.
- Provide contractual and financial knowledge and assistance to the program office.
Certifications / Other
CPCM or CFCM a plus. Previous Government experience including DAWIA Level 1-2, FAC-C Level 1-2, or other federal government agency issued Level 1-2 contracting professional certification preferred.
additional required knowledge and skills
Veterans Highly Desired
Candidate must be US citizen (or be able to prove the right to work in the US for an extended period of time).
Must successfully pass a background check as a condition of employment; based on security clearance level required.
EEO statement: Concordant is an equal-opportunity employer. All employment opportunities are provided without regard to race, religion, sex (including sexual orientation and gender identity), marital status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.