At least five years of experience in strategic communications
BA/BS Journalism, Multimedia, Communications, or related field
We provide a comprehensive compensation package, including a range of benefits to support our employees’ well-being and professional growth.
The salary range for this position is between $38,464 and $85,497, reflecting our commitment to rewarding expertise and performance.
As a Communications Specialist, you’ll be at the forefront of our communication efforts, driving impactful messaging that resonates with our employees and stakeholders.
- Provides highly complex communications support for the ITSD.
- Researches, develops, implements, and publishes communications, ensuring content is accurate, timely, relevant and succeeds in conveying business and organizational messages to the team.
- Coordinates with management and end users to develop complex training and collateral material. Your expertise will ensure that our communication tools are informative, engaging, and align with our business goals.
- Prepares internal communications to keep internal personnel informed and meet business needs. Your ability to tailor messages to different audiences will strengthen our organizational cohesion.
- Writes and produces complex internal and external communications materials ranging from newsletters, presentations, service sheets, employee handbooks and electronic communication.
- Take the lead in planning and executing communication events or campaigns that fulfill our business communication needs. Your strategic approach will help us achieve our objectives and maintain a strong organizational presence.
Certifications / Other
additional required knowledge and skills
- Must be able to write to a range of audiences and creatively explain complex technical ideas in an approachable, compelling way.
- Must be highly organized, detail-oriented, and able to work in a dynamic environment.
- Experience with editing and familiarity with AP style.
Veterans Highly Desired
Candidate must be US citizen (or be able to prove the right to work in the US for an extended period of time).
Must successfully pass a background check as a condition of employment; based on security clearance level required.
EEO statement: Concordant is an equal-opportunity employer. All employment opportunities are provided without regard to race, religion, sex (including sexual orientation and gender identity), marital status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.